Why take a prenatal breastfeeding class?
Tips and Techniques: A One-Night Workshop That Covers All Aspects of Breastfeeding
- Offered the first Thursday of most months, from 7:00 to 9:30 p.m.
- Suggested attendance in last trimester of pregnancy
- Dad's and other support persons are — of course — invited!
Topics Covered in Class
- Setting the stage for breastfeeding success
- Understanding breast function
- Normal breastfeeding behaviors
- Positioning: Playing the angles!
- Getting started: First days after birth